David Anderson

D. Anderson & Sons was established around 1895 by David Anderson Jr. and was in business until the 1930's. The family run business was based in Ellice Place, St. Andrews just around the corner from the 18th green on the Old Course. The company grew to be one of the major manufacturers of clubs and enjoyed a thriving export business. David was the son of David Anderson (1821-1901) who was known as 'Old Da', who made feathery golf balls and was the green keeper at the Old Course, St. Andrews.

Related Items