Kohler & Son,
Kohler & Sons were manufacturers of horns from around 1780 up until 1907. The company achieved Royal Appointment in 1801. They were registered at various addresses over the years one of the earliest being Whitcomb Street London 1790-1793. Horns made between 1830 - 1863 usually carried the 35 Henrietta Street address and after 1851-62 the Exhibition medals. Horns made between 1863 & 1881 carried the 12 Great Chapel Street Westminster address.The Kohler inscription became Kohler & Son in 1863. Horns made between 1882 & 1888 were marked with the 116 Victoria Street Westminster address . From 1888 to 1896 the address changed to 61 Victoria Street. The address between 1902 & 1904 was 167 Edbury Street Eaton Square London. The 185 Piccadilly Covent Garden address wasfrom 1905 until 1907 and in 1907 the company was acquired by Swaine & Adeney.